Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Countdown Jar

I love love love love love love love....did I say LOVE? CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time of year is nostalgic and full of life. You would think the end of the year would be a little dreary and kinda sad, but it is the opposite.
So I decided to make a Countdown to Christmas Jar. Every little piece of paper has something to do until Christmas. Not anything huge, examples; make cookies, drink hot chocolate etc.... there are 24 days until Christmas and I am geared up to have a great time until then.
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Merry Christmas!


6 comments:

  1. I love this idea Beth - so cute! Enjoy watching Elf. That is definitely a must at this time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and Done we're joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thank you for your comment on my blog. You are very sweet...and I will check out Laura's website. I wanted to tell you that I made your asian chicken/rice recipe again the other night. I LOVE the recipe to begin with, but I had a ton of pomegranates from my parents' harvest, so I sprinkled pomegranate seeds all over it after it cooked. It was super yummy and kind of festive-looking. Happy Christmas Beth!!

    ReplyDelete

Be a friend Post a Comment