Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scentsy

It's hip, it's fun....it's Scentsy!
Oh dear, Now don't get me wrong, I am not an MLMer? I don't know if that is how you say it, but I will never sell things to people for them to sell things and so on..... For all you who are involved in MLM's then congratulations and I hope you are succesful, but don't come knocking on my door for me to be one too. Love you, but no thanks. Although I am not involved in selling items from MLM's I am in the business of buying the products from them, with no strings attached. I love the products, from Noni juice, Xango juice, Mona Vi, Scentsy and maybe those energy chocolates as well. Pretty cool stuff. And I am now enjoying a beautiful scentsy light on my table with a delicious scent of wassail, which is apples and oranges simmering cinnamon , nutmeg and clove. Delicious. I just want to drink my house. Yumm.

oh yeah.. and I am doing a home-made project that I can't divulge until after Christmas for a family member, but I will post a picture of the lovely project, and will be selling copies on Etsy after Christmas.

Merry Christmas xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I never like to sell those things either. But I have bought them several times!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you ladies love you Scentsy. I am obsessed as well (and never EVER was interested in selling) But now I do! So if you ever need to freshen up your Scentsy supply just let me know and I'd love to help you out :)

    https://HartleScents.scentsy.us

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE scentsy:) i currently have sugar cookie in the downstairs bathroom, poinsetta pine in my kitchen (which smells funny when you burn it, but i remember liking it a lot more at the party, oh well), and blueberry cheesecake upstairs (which i thought i would hate, but have come to crave it). come see me tomorrow????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, you are so cute! I don't have a scentsy. Probably because I don't live in Utah. But I bought a candle the other day because I thought that my house smelled like stinky feet. Because, at this point, I don't think there's any getting away from my house being stinky. My only hope is to cover it up. Maybe I should've bought more candles. Ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Beth,

    I saw the video of Smith on Momma Taylor's blog. That was awesome! I hope things are going swell for you!

    ReplyDelete

Be a friend Post a Comment