Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Friend


I have a little friend named Smith.
He is cute and fun.
Sometimes I get caught up in the "care" of Smith and tend to neglect the "play" with him. We had the best day today.
After finishing Anna Karenina, I put the book down and made a resolution to play with Smith the rest of the day. He loved it, I loved it. He truely is an Angel, really, I don't know anyone with as many celestial trates as my little Smith. I am hoping on getting him into a german pre-school soon, I hope he learns German so that when I scold him or tell him to do something he can say, "Nein Mutter!"
That would be great.


5 comments:

  1. He's getting so big. I just love his smile.

    Hope things are going great in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, you are so beautiful inside and out. I love your blog, and your precious family. It is a treat to see and read a little of your thoughts and adventures. Sending warmth and love your way, tell Bryce hi from us, we really miss having him home teach our family. I hope some day Audrey and Smith will get to meet one another. Your new little guy is getting big! When is he coming? I'd love to see a photo of your 3d ultrasound! That was such a fun thing to see one of Audrey before she came. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends are the very best, especially when they are your very own. I love you Smith and Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks so much for posting that video of Smithy! Makes me miss you guys so much! I can't believe how big he is! He's made a lot of progress and that smile is to die for! Love it! Miss you tons!

    Love,
    Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like you guys are on a mission. Just thinking about you Bethers. Love and miss you and our talks
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Be a friend Post a Comment